• Welome to NZ Blues. To participate in the public discussions as a forum member, please Register Now or if you already have an account, Log In.
Birmingham v Wigan

Matchday: Birmingham v Wigan

Grant

Founder #1
Staff member
NZ OSC
Reaction score
This thread is for the general discussion of the Birmingham v Wigan. Please add to the discussion here.

EFL league One
We'd like your opinions on this game, the team and views on who's been selected. What formation would you pick and what's your score prediction?

In game discussion and review of the result all here in this discussion topic please
RSVP in the event overview if you intend joining the live online watch party.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have just joined today. Im fortunate to be back in UK at present and able to have seen all our home games at St Andrews since the baggies friendly.

Ill be at the Wigan game today which should be a sell out to welcome back Jay. Going to be a good game with a young Wigan team, vibrant crowd. I am eager to see what team we put out as with all new faces i'm not sute what it will be.

News here is Keshi will be out with a bad back for a couple of weeks so maybe Scott Wright comes in for him or Jay. Jay was up late last night to get deal over the line so unsure really if he or Wright will start or be in squad as they would not have trained much or at all with squad.

Ill be at the clubshop again to make some purchases purely because the owners have put big money up for us do ill try do my part to pay it back.

Wrexham will be my last game begore i return to NZ.

KRO.

The time has arrived…

Anyone who signed after midday won’t be available and of course we’ve lost some regulars. I think it will be a tough game, but I’m going 2:1

IMG_2217.jpeg

Back