• Welome to NZ Blues. To participate in the public discussions as a forum member, please Register Now or if you already have an account, Log In.

Birmingham City v Cardiff City 11 April 2024

Grant

NZ OSC
Reaction score
Birmingham v Cardiff
Thurs, 11th Apr 2024 | 06:45 | St Andrew’s @ Knighthead park

A tough game as blues currently find themselves in the bottom 3. Cardiff are 11th with an erratic form of WLLWL

We'd love your comments, thoughts, team suggestions, and reaction to the game. Of course, if you're awake there will be in game chat in this topic, which is open to everyone who is registered on the website - you don't have to be an OSC member, but it helps.

Home.png

We're 23rd. There's only one result that will do now. Honestly I'd look at changing Aiwu, I think he is the weak link at the back. But then he could play well like vs Preston.

My feeling is that we will stay 23rd looking at the form of the teams around us at the moment, unless something drastic happens.

I'm still hopeful other results go our way. I'm looking at Plymouth and Huddersfield. They have some tough matches yet. Also Blackburn still have Leeds, Leicester and Coventry. They won't be easy. We can't rely on these and have to perform on the pitch. Nervous times.

It won’t be quality to watch but at least Rowett will make us hard to beat. If we keep a clean sheet there is always a chance to nick all 3pts.

currently out the bottom 3. lol looking for the positives
Haha I just saw the same thing. It’s going to irritate me only going to be able to see the first half..

Bright start but need to spread it wide, the centre is very congested. JJ needs to come into it more.

We have the frustrating Bacuna playing today. Aiwu making me nervous. Laird pretty casual at times, looks reluctant to get forward. Ruddy with some great saves again. Still think we can do this, gotta get the first goal though.

Pretty much sums up how I feel. Off to work now so fingers crossed

Post your MOTM after the game.