• Welome to NZ Blues. To participate in the public discussions as a forum member, please Register Now or if you already have an account, Log In.

Birmingham City v Coventry City 14 April 2024

Grant

NZ OSC
Reaction score
Birmingham v Coventry
Sun, 14th Apr 2024 | 02:00 | St Andrew’s @ Knighthead Park

The obvious question would be who would you play?

We'd love your comments, thoughts, team suggestions, and reaction to the game. Of course, if you're awake there will be in game chat in this topic, which is open to everyone who is registered on the website - you don't have to be an OSC member, but it helps.

Home.png

Views on the game? Who’s your motm?
I’m going for Krystian Bielik today despite not waking up until 5 and missing everything. I’ve still got to get used to the uk and nz clock change

What a game. Night and day from the last one. That was a team with some fight left in them. Everyone put in a performance, but Roberts, Bielik, and sunjic stood out. So pleased for sunjic getting a goal. You could see what it ment for him, so he's my man of the match. Finally got some luck with the results around us too. It's going to be some end to the season this.

I’ve still got to get used to the uk and nz clock change

I use the Fotmob app. It gives the kick off time relative to your time zone/clock settings.

Incredible performance. Me dad and friends said the atmosphere was electric.

A win next week will get us in a good place, hopefully increase our GD against the teams around us. Sheff W losing 6-0 to Ipswich was a blessing, they need 2 points to go above us effectively.

Huddersfield must beat Swansea, otherwise there is huge huge amounts of pressure on them against us. Especially with them playing Ipswich (A) final day.

UTB

Huddersfield must beat Swansea, otherwise there is huge huge amounts of pressure on them against us. Especially with them playing Ipswich (A) final day.
Great to see someone else joining the discussion, thank you. I think we’re pretty equal there in terms of finish. Rotherham vital, Hudds we have huge pressure on us to beat them and Norwich to finish. Hudds had the better form up to this week. We just have to pray it’s not a one off, we have seen this rally cry before this season although not to such good effect.