• Welome to NZ Blues. To participate in the public discussions as a forum member, please Register Now or if you already have an account, Log In.

Blues v Watford 17th March 2024

admin

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Blues are at home, for a crunch match against Watford
The countdown begins, with only 9 games to go.
Your thoughts, predictions, and comments during the match if you're listening in or watching.

Add a heading (2).png

Add it to your calendar https://www.nzblues.com/events/blues-v-watford.4/

I’m going to have to hope I wake up to a win. 1-0 would be nice as going on the last few games I’m not sure where the fire power will come from. Shame we just missed them with their old manager.

Half an hour gone. No shots on target from either side. Watford there for the taking but it looks like we are too

After a half with 10 shots and only 1 on target, Blues are sucker punched right on half time. 1-0 to Watford

Only managed to watch the first half. Played really well to begin with. Definitely on top. Just not taking the chances again. I had a feeling that we wouldn't get a goal back from going one down. How did we get 3 past Southampton?! I'm starting to get a bit concerned. Hopefully the boss comes back, and give the team a boost for the last few games.

Got to admit to being a bit worried after recent results. Just feels like typical blues. One step forward and two back. Lol