• Welome to NZ Blues. To participate in the public discussions as a forum member, please Register Now or if you already have an account, Log In.

OSC Inaugural Meeting via zoom

admin

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I think it would be amazing to get everyone together via zoom for our first meeting, seeing as everyone is spread out. Would Thursday 25th suit as its ANZAC day, so hopefully most will be off work?

The session would be available to everyone who is either as member or interested in being a member of the New Zealand OSC

Let me know if this suits and a preference for time of day please

Let’s go for 6pm on Thursday then seeing as there is no preference.
Please RSVP below if you are expecting to attend. I will post the meeting details (link & passcode) on the day

Unfortunately I cannot make the zoom meeting on Thursday as I coach a local football team at that time.
Apologies.
I hope it goes well.
If you are planning to record the meeting, please send it through to me after.

Unfortunately I cannot make the zoom meeting on Thursday as I coach a local football team at that time.
Apologies.
I hope it goes well.
If you are planning to record the meeting, please send it through to me after.
Let’s go for 6pm on Thursday then seeing as there is no preference.
Please RSVP below if you are expecting to attend. I will post the meeting details (link & passcode) on the day
I can make 6pm on Thursday

Topic: OSC Meeting
Time: Apr 25, 2024 06:00 PM Auckland, Wellington

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 439 673 9352
Passcode: 7QF1Cd

Well that was a great start. Teething issues with account lockout, audio and failed recordings but we got there in the end.

Thanks to @Tilton Macca @BluZ and @NZMatty for a great hour and a half of chat and introductions. With 4 of us attending that’s 25% of membership which is a great start.

Suggestions from the meetings in summary:

Good use of the forum match day topic during a game, will grow this next season.

Those wanting to try a similar thing through the WhatsApp OSC group chat, please message me to be added to the group.

Don’t be afraid to start new topics or join in existing ones.

Use the mobile app for the forum for phone notifications. Or use push notifications on desktop version.

Can we try to get an OSC package for watching the games - like a group subscription.

Schedule the meeting around the last 2 games to encourage more participation.

Bring beer 🍻🍺

Yep good first meeting that. Good to have solved all the problems and the issues, now there’s nothing left to do but drink the beer and enjoy blues’ meteoric rise through the leagues. Look forward to the next meeting. KRO

I agree, a good meeting. Hope more can make it to the next one. Great interaction and good to meet fellow noses who have made the move to NZ. Looking forward to meet everyone.

Part 2 this Satruday
Matchday zoom see the Huddersfield topic

Topic: OSC Matchday Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 27, 2024 07:30 PM Auckland, Wellington

Join Zoom Meeting

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board...
us04web.zoom.us
us04web.zoom.us

Meeting ID: 772 8472 1663
Passcode: 7yHURM

sessions run in 30 min blocks, just use the URL to rejoin if it expires or kicks you out