• Welome to NZ Blues. To participate in the public discussions as a forum member, please Register Now or if you already have an account, Log In.

QPR v Birmingham City 30th March 2024

Grant

NZ OSC
Reaction score
It’s Easter and we’re back from the international break with our 6th manager of the season. Let us know your thoughts comments and expectations from this game below

IMG_1329.png

Expectations are high for this. Rowett needs a good result from the game to get that momentum going. Looking forward to seeing the team he selects. QPR are fighting to stay up too, so should make for a good match.

Another one of those where internationals will be tired and the new manager won’t have had time to pass on what he wants to see from them. How many times have we said that this season?

I have a feeling this will be a tight and scrappy game, but one in which we should be able to grind out a result. It’s all about how he’s gone about instilling confidence.

Interesting to also see what he does with the coaches. Already a comment that Cole won’t be on the bench so there are not too many voices. That’s a quick assessment of what he wants or maybe it’s feedback from players. Not a lot been said about Juke but he’s been seen with a brace on so I think he’s out for the season.

I'll be up for it. It's 11pm kick off in my current time zone, which isnt too bad. Is it a 4am KO in NZ?

Jeez it’s heart in mouth stuff at these camera angles. End to end flow with no real midfield dominance.

And lots of fouls. QPR looking to get someone sent off the way they’re playing. Yet another game with no shots on target?

Happy to see Ruddy taking his time. He makes me nervous when he tries to play it out quickly

that’s it we’re done. Limbs as qpr break away following a blues free kick and take it to 2-1