• Welome to NZ Blues. To participate in the public discussions as a forum member, please Register Now or if you already have an account, Log In.

Rowett coming back to Blues?

admin

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Gary Rowett in talks with Birmingham City over short-term appointment as interim head coach/consultant. Former Blues manager set to be confirmed later today.

IMG_1278.jpeg

Is there a record for the most managers in a season?
I’ve no idea but it wouldn’t surprise me if Blues had just got that record.

If the end of the season is successful surely he's made permanent
I’m not sure. I think that would be incredibly harsh on Tony and I personally would like to see what he would do. The only way I think anyone would find that acceptable is if Tony retired due to his health. But I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

Italian side Palermo has the dubious honour of having the most managers in a season, with a scarcely believable nine managerial changes involving seven different managers during the 2015-16 Serie A season.

Several premier league clubs have had 4 with mixed results of relegation or not.

The strange thing for me (and the thing that would start the conspiracies) is Venus taking leave too.
Now combine that with the initial statement saying TM would be out for 6 weeks, then MV later saying there was no timeframe and it all points to something more serious and the possibility of another change in management over the summer depending upon the outcome of if we survive or not.